Cheney Free Press -

LOOKING BACK WITH THE CHENEY HISTORICAL MUSEUM

 

Last updated 9/12/2019 at 2:19pm



Fifty years ago in 1969, the 1929 La Melodeon/Pix Theater was demolished. The land was used as a parking lot for SeaFirst Bank which later became Bank of America. Learn more about our area’s history at www.cheneymuseum.org.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020

Rendered 07/31/2020 19:33