Cheney Free Press -

Looking back with the Cheney Historical Museum

 

Last updated 1/23/2020 at 3:33pm



One hundred years ago in 1920, George Brown opened a Chevrolet car dealership at 503 1st Street. Martin Holter later joined the operation, and Brown & Holter served the city until it was sold in 1974. Learn more about our area’s history at www.cheneymuseum.org.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2020