Cheney Free Press -

LOOKING BACK WITH THE CHENEY HISTORICAL MUSEUM

 


Seventy-five years ago in 1943, Mr. and Mrs. Wally Davison announced that they were closing Sweets N’ Eats in early June. They had taken over operation of the eatery in 1936. Learn more about our area’s history at www.cheneymuseum.org.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018

Rendered 10/20/2018 05:29