Cheney Free Press -

LOOKING BACK WITH THE CHENEY HISTORICAL MUSEUM

 

September 14, 2017



One hundred years ago in 1917, Mrs. Otto Turk took over the photography studio formerly owned by A.A. Ames. Mrs. Turk installed a large camera for portraits, as well as handling Kodak photo finishing for customers. Learn more about our area’s history at www.cheneymuseum.org.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2018