Cheney Free Press -

LOOKING BACK WITH THE CHENEY HISTORICAL MUSEUM

 

April 12, 2018



One hundred years ago on April 10, 1918, the F.M. Martin Grain & Milling Co. was totally destroyed in an early Sunday morning fire. About 50,000 bushels of wheat were lost. At the time, the mill’s capacity was 500 barrels daily. Learn more about our area’s history at www.cheneymuseum.org.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.








 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Our Family of Publications Includes:

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2017