Cheney Free Press -

LOOKING BACK WITH THE CHENEY HISTORICAL MUSEUM

 


Fifty years ago in 1967, Ted Stahlborn, owner of Owl Pharmacy, made plans to move into a new building. The new store would be located at the corner of Second and F streets. The pharmacy first opened in 1882 before Washington became a state. It was purchased by Stahlborn in 1948. Learn more about our area’s history at www.cheneymuseum.org.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.








 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2017

Rendered 07/15/2017 11:41