Cheney Free Press -

Looking back with the Cheney Historical Museum

 


One hundred twenty-five years ago on Feb. 23, 1890 a fire started in O’Donnell’s hardware store and destroyed ten businesses including the Post Office, Tom Devaz’s saloon, J.E. Thomas’ photography studio, Switzer’s Drug store, James Minnick’s jewelry store, the tailor shop, and Dr. Turner’s office. The fire was ruled suspicious.

Learn more about our area’s history at www.cheneymuseum.org.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.






 

Reader Comments
(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2017