Cheney Free Press -

 
 

Looking back with the Cheney Historical Museum

 


One hundred years ago on June 27, 1914, senator and former Normal School principal, William J. Sutton laid the cornerstone for the new Normal School building. The building was later renamed Showalter Hall. Learn more about our area’s history at www.cheneymuseum.org.

...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.










 

Reader Comments

(0)
 
 
 
Rendered 11/07/2014 07:29