Cheney Free Press -

 
 

Cheney Historical Museum

 

August 30, 2012



One hundred twenty-five years ago in 1887, William E. Pierce and George A. Davis delivered the first plat of the town of Marshall.

In 1912 wheat was selling at 26 to 28 cents a bushel. In 1934 the price went to 55 cents a bushel. Learn more about our area's history at http://www.cheneymuseum.org.







 

Reader Comments

(0)