August 6, 2009 |

Looking back with the Cheney Historical Museum...Aug. 6, 2009

125 years ago in 1884, James and George Cumins, took over a defunct flour mill and opened the Cheney Roller Mill, just south of the Northern Pacific Railway tracks on the east side of today's Cheney-Spangle Rd. They moved their operation to Paha in 1900 leaving the town without a flour mill for several years. For more information about our area's history go to www.cheneymuseum.org

Reader Comments

(0)