Cheney Free Press -

 
 

Looking back with the Cheney Historical Museum...Aug. 6, 2009

 

August 6, 2009



125 years ago in 1884, James and George Cumins, took over a defunct flour mill and opened the Cheney Roller Mill, just south of the Northern Pacific Railway tracks on the east side of today's Cheney-Spangle Rd. They moved their operation to Paha in 1900 leaving the town without a flour mill for several years. For more information about our area's history go to http://www.cheneymuseum.org





 

Reader Comments

(0)
 
 
 
Rendered 11/22/2014 16:29